- one lb (five hundred g) ground beef, cooked and drained
- one hundred twenty five ml (half cup) ketchup
- sixty ml (1/4 cup) dill pickle relish
- °375 ml (1 1/2 cups) grated cheddar cheese
- one box (eight units) Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Croissant
Preheat oven one hundred ninety °C (375°F). In a twenty five -cm (10-inch) skillet, combine the beef and ketchup. Heat over medium-high heat until mixture is hot, stirring occasionally. Stir in the relish and two hundred fifty ml (one cup) of cheese. Pour into an ungreased 23 or 25 cm (9 or 10 inch) glass pie plate.
Separate dough into eight triangles; roll up 2.5 cm (1 inch) on the shortest side of each triangle of dough. Place the dough on top of the meat mixture in a spoke pattern, pointing toward the center. Sprinkle with the remaining 125 ml (1/2 cup) cheese.
Bake fifteen to twenty minutes or until cheese is melted.