Prep Time: 10 minutes
Active Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
It’s so simple to put together & customize an easy chocolate covered strawberries bouquet for a personalized gift. Perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Milk chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Microwave safe bowl
- Small bowl/flower pot
- Tissue Paper
- Prepare your vase or pot by placing a piece of styrofoam or green floral block (usually in the craft section) at the bottom.
- Skewer your cut fruit.
- Place chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments until smooth.
- Dip fruit in the melted chocolate and let excess drip off.
- Roll into sprinkles or let dry slightly and drizzle with contrasting chocolate.
- Arrange in foam to look like a flower bouquet. You can use a sharp pair of kitchen shears to cut skewers to different lengths.
- Cover exposed foam with tissue paper and wrap a ribbon around the pot.