Just a hand full of ingredients – dump them in the pan and it turns out AMAZING!!!
- 2 20 ounces each cans apple pie filling
- two teaspoons ground cinnamon
- a quarter teaspoon ground nutmeg
- one half cups Kraft caramels unwrapped and each cut in half
- one box dry yellow cake mix
- one cup two sticks butter, cut into ¼ inch thick pats
Preheat the oven to three hundred fifty °F. Grease a 13×9 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl, mix together apple pie filling, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour the apple mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out evenly.
Arrange the caramels over top of the apple filling. Evenly sprinkle the dry cake mix over the caramels.
Place the pats of butter evenly over the top of the whole dessert.
Bake the dump cake at three hundred fifty F for forty five minutes, or until the top is lightly browned and the edges are bubbling.
Cool slightly before serving.