- 500g prawns
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 C. ginger
- 1 C. lemon juice
- salt pepper
- In a bowl, mix the honey, soy sauce and grated ginger together. Add the minced garlic. Pepper.
- Shell the prawns and place them in the marinade. Mix. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Leave to bathe overnight in a cool place (or minimum 1 hour).
- Drain the prawns. Reserve the marinade.
- In an oiled frying pan, sauté your prawns. Make them turn pink by cooking them on both sides.
- Then pour the marinade at the end of cooking.
- Salt and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve !