- 24 chicken wings
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tsp. paprika
- good pinch of chilli flakes
- 10 sprigs of oregano, leaves stripped
- olive oil
- 750 g floury potatoes, cut into smallish chunks
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the chicken wings in a dish. Mix half of the chopped garlic cloves with the pimentón, chilli flakes, half the oregano and a good glug of olive oil. Spread all over the wings and leave to marinate for at least 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F/Gas 6).
- Put the potatoes into a pan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for a couple of minutes. Drain, return to the pan over a low heat and toss to fluff up the edges
- Heat a good glug of oil in a roasting tin in the oven, then toss in the potatoes. Put the chicken wings on top and roast for 45– 50 minutes until it is all crispy and golden. Season with lots of salt and pepper and add the rest of the garlic and oregano.