- A bowl with a capacity of
- 1/3 liter containing flour
- 2 teaspoons Splenda Sugar Substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- half teaspoon of salt
- one teaspoon garlic powder
- A cup with a capacity of
- one hundred seventy ml containing milk
- tree tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- half teaspoon grated parmesan
Combine flour, Splenda, baking powder, salt, ½ tsp. garlic powder and gradually add the milk to form a soft paste.
Flour a flat surface and knead the dough gently 4-5 times.
Roll with a rolling pin into a rectangle about 10″ x 5″ and cut into 12 bread sticks.
Combine the melted butter with the remaining garlic powder and Parmesan cheese in a large bowl or platter, dip the cakes and coat well in the butter mixture.
Sprinkle with more grated Parmesan if desired.
Bake at 45 0F for 15 minutes.
Remove and brush with the remaining butter.