Golden Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
- three Tbls unsalted butter, melted
- twenty four golden Oreos, divided
- 1¼ Cup strawberries, medium dice
- one Tbls sugar
- one Tbls water
- two tsp lemon juice, fresh squeezed
- half tsp cornstarch
- eight oz cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ Cup sour cream
- ⅓ Cup sugar
- half tsp vanilla extract
- one large egg
Preheat oven to three hundred fifty degrees. Place half the golden Oreos in a food processor. Pulse until it forms crumbs, add in the melted butter and pulse again until crumbs are covered in butter.
Press crumbs into an eight-inch baking pan lined with parchment paper (or foil if you’re out of parchment paper!). Bake in the oven for five minutes, take out and let cool on the counter.