- 1.5 lb (seven hundred g) skinless boneless chicken breast
- two medium eggs
- 1/3 cup (forty g) almond flour
- one cup (one hundred ten g) shredded mozzarella cheese
- two Tbsp fresh basil finely chopped
- two Tbsp chives chopped
- two Tbsp parsley chopped
- half tsp garlic powder
- a pinch of sea salt and fresh ground black pepper or to taste
- one Tbsp olive oil or more to fry
s:Place the chicken breast on a chopping board and using a sharp knife, chop it into tiny pieces, then place them in a large mixing bowl.
Into the large bowl, stir in almond flour, eggs, mozzarella, basil, chives, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix well to combine.
Heat oil in a large non-stick pan, over medium-low heat. With an ice cream scoop or a large spoon, scoop into the chicken mixture and transfer it to the pan, then slightly flatten to create a fritter. Don’t overcrowd the pan, cook the fritters in batches, about four per batch.
Fry until golden brown on both sides, about six to eight minutes. Keep in mind that you need to cook them at medium-low temp, otherwise they will burn on the outside but won’t get well cooked on the inside. Serve with your favorite dip.